I’ve never felt more insecure about everything before. I’m having the worst night.
So bored. Can’t sleep. Ask me questions or something?
hated getting eaten out in 2011, still hate it in 2014, will probably hate it for the rest of my life
I’ve only enjoyed it from one person ever, so I’m just gonna go ahead and say “same”.
^^^ that exactly that nobody has no idea what to do down there, I swear
And that one person was still like 7/10
This makes me sad because I wish every girl could have a dude/lady who knew what was up so she could experience how fantastic it should be
I really miss my boyfriend and I don’t know when I will get to see him again, and that fact is making me cry :(
Trying to stay awake until Andy gets off work so I need to be awake for at least 4 more hours. Please help me stay awake/entertain me. :D
Eventually someone has gotta move. Especially if it’s cross country. You gotta go into it knowing that someone is going to have to make an enormous sacrifice for the relationship to flourish.
Otherwise, you are wasting an insane amount of time pursuing someone that far away.
Valentine's Day questions BE NOSEY PLEASE
- 1: Do you have a crush at the moment?
- 2: Have you ever been deeply in love?
- 3: Longest relationship you've ever been in?
- 4: Have you ever changed for someone?
- 5: How is your relationship with your ex?
- 6: Have you ever been cheated on?
- 7: Have you ever cheated?
- 8: Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
- 9: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- 10: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- 11: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- 12: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- 13: What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship?
- 14: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- 15: Do you believe in the phrase "age is just a number"?
- 16: Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
- 17: Do you believe it's possible to fall in love on the internet?
- 18: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- 19: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- 20: Are you currently in a relationship?
- 21: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- 22: Do you think people should date their friends?
- 23: How many relationships have you had?
- 24: Do you think love can last forever?
- 25: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 26: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 27: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 28: Do you think long distance relationships can work?
- 29: What do you notice first about another person?
- 30: Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual?
- 31: Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness?
- 32: Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
- 33: Do you want to get married one day?
- 34: What do you think about getting your partner's name tattooed?
- 35: Could you be in a relationship without sex?
- 36: Are you still a virgin?
- 37: What's more important: Looks or personality?
- 38: Do you enjoy love films?
- 39: Have you ever given anyone/received roses?
- 40: Have you ever had a valentine?
- 41: What's your imagination of a "perfect date"?
- 42: Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"?
- 43: What's more important: Your partner or your friends?
- 44: Would you consider yourself "romantic"?
- 45: Could you imagine to date one of your current friends?
- 46: Have you ever been "friendzoned"?
- 47: Which "famous couple" is your favorite?
- 48: What's your favorite love song?
- 49: Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- 50: If you're single, why do you think you are?
- 51: Would you rather date someone who's rich but a douchebag or someone who's poor but a nice guy?
- 52: Are you good at giving other people advices regarding dating/ relationships?
- 53: Are you jealous of couples when you're single?
- 54: How important is it to make a relationship official (p.e. on facebook)?
- 55: Would you consider yourself "clingy", "overly attached" or "jealous"?
- 56: Have you ever "destroyed" a relationship?
- 57: Do you think it's silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart?
- 58: Are you the "dominant" or the "submissive" part in a relationship?
- 59: Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary?
- 60: What's your opinion on open relationships?
- 61: Who's more important: Your partner or your family?
- 62: How do you define "cheating"?
- 63: Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate?
- 64: Do you think Valentine's Day is overrated?
- 65: Would you consider yourself a "cuddler"?